The Importance of Timing & Rhythm: An Overview of the Evidence
Module 1 Completion Steps
(70 Minutes Total):
- Refer to Module 1 in your course manual.
- Begin this module by watching the online video on this web page. Click the arrow in the lower left corner of the video or pause it as needed.
- Then complete the additional reading located in the course manual.
- Finally, complete the Module 1 post-test and evaluation. After both are completed, you may begin Module 2.
IMPORTANT! To access the post-test and evaluation please do one of the following: Refer to the links in your OnDemand Certification course registration email or login to the Provider Website and click on “My Courses”. If you’ve forgotten it, your username and password are located in your course registration email.
- Overview of Interactive Metronome® technology
- Importance of Timing & Rhythm
- Review of IM & Supporting Research Studies