*Please keep in mind, you can only register for 1 course at a time.
Time, funds, distance and yes, even quarantines are a major obstacle to one of the most important facets of therapy: repetition.
This breakthrough, cloud-based modality is helping clinicians sustain & grow their practice because it allows clients to continue their IM training at home.
IM-Home is the perfect telehealth tool, offering unprecedented trackability compared to other modalities.
And best of all, it’s fun and clients love training on IM.
Sustain Your Practice During COVID-19 with IM-Home Remote Training
The COVID-19 quarantine is forcing private practitioners, hospitals and schools to figure out ways to help their clients and stay in business.
The IM-Home program is a cloud-based, turn-key Telehealth option that could save your practice.
Watch how April Christopherson, OTR/L, private clinic owner has leveraged IM-Home during COVID-19 as a telehealth tool to sustain & grow her practice, while keeping her clients progressing & winning.
IM-Home Telehealth Benefits
- Easy to set-up and works seamlessly in a home environment.
- Get certified quickly online or over the phone
- Train your clients remotely with proven IM technology
- Once your clinic reopens, continue in-person training with IM-Pro
- Access IM-Home eClinic via “the cloud”
- Trackability to monitor & validate training
- Mature, proven platform backed by science
- IM training template library for easy client setup
- Customizable training plans
- Access clients’ training reports in real-time
- Robust client messaging system to encourage compliance
How IM-Home Works
IM-Home is the remote telehealth training component of IM-360, a complete end-to-end treatment solution that works within your clinic and remotely at your client’s home. Here’s how it works:
- IM-Home treatment stations are sent to clients, who receive your tailor-made interactive metronome home training plan.
- Clients perform their training exercises at home & scores are instantly uploaded to the cloud, where you can review progress and adjust the plan as needed.
- Clinicians use the cloud-based eClinic’s messaging system to alert clients to treatment changes, to give specific directions or just to give words of encouragement.
- Clinicians can often bill for both IM-Home training and telehealth therapy sessions (see FAQ & Telehealth Guidelines)
- Once your clinic reopens, clients can resume training with IM-Pro at your clinic, without missing a beat because all training sessions are synced into e-Clinic.
- It’s the perfect time for telehealth services, using Zoom and IM-Home
- IM-Home can be billed under new telehealth rules as long as you are connected via video.
- Schedule a call with IM to learn about getting setup with IM-Home
- IM-Home training and telehealth consultations are now billable for insurance for OT, SLP & PT professionals. Requirements vary by state. Visit our IM-Home & Telehealth FAQ Page for more information. View the Telehealth Guidelines PDF for specific examples of IM-Home billing models .
- IM-Home provides documented, client trackability
- IM-Home bulk discounts available
How do I offer IM-Home to my Clients?
- You must own or rent the IM Pro equipment. Call us to learn about our rental program.
- You must be IM-Pro certified. You can be certified online or at a Live Course location.
- You must also get IM-Home certified. This can be done quickly; contact us to find out how.
*** If you don’t own IM-Pro, contact us because we have generous specials running to get you started quickly with both IM-Pro and IM-Home!
Getting IM-Home Certified
Getting IM-Home certification is quick and easy! The fastest method is over the phone with an IM representative or you may take the FREE OnDemand IM-Home Certification Course (worth 0.1 ASHA & AOTA CEUS).
To get IM-Home certified contact your regional rep who can put you into contact with our IM-Home certification department.
After getting certified you will also be listed on the IM Locator Board as IM-Home Certified which can help boost your exposure as an Interactive Metronome telehealth specialist.
Getting Started is Easy
If you’re an existing IM-Pro provider, you can login and order your IM-Home units online and we can even ship units directly to your clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you’ve got questions about how IM-Home can be integrated into your practice and how the telehealth aspect might work in your particular situation.
We also have consultants we can recommend to help you with the telehealth implementation and insurance billing. These experts can guide you on telehealth setup, insurance billing, state requirements and best practices.
Find Out How It Can Impact Your Practice
IM-Home allows you to remotely train clients & grow your practice with proven Interactive Metronome technology.
Schedule a Call/Demo
(North & Southeast Time Zones)