Interactive Metronome® (IM) is an evidence based, engaging therapeutic modality that improves cognitive and motor skills.
Learn More About IM
IM is an industry leading Biometric technology that measures and improves human timing.
Learn how IM works in just 60 seconds
View our infographic to discover how IM works on the body and mind simultaneously in a motivating and engaging way in order to improve the critical timing skills that underlie all of our human capabilities (i.e., speech, language, attention, memory/learning, reading, motor skills, self-control, etc).
Results with Interactive Metronome®
Thousands of clients, case studies & clinical testimonials demonstate effectiveness
Client Success Stories with...
New to IM?
Real World Application for Pediatrics and Adults
Attend A Live IM Certification Course
Learn More & Earn Contact Hours/CEUs with FREE Introductory Courses
Interested in OnDemand IM Certification
Register for an Upcoming Course Near You
FEATURED WEBINAR: An Introduction and Practical Guide to the Effective Treatment of Autism with IM
Register for Our Featured Webinar Today for FREE!
Discover how timing & rhythm training has a relatively fast and profound impact on the symptoms of Autism, and learn clinically proven strategies to effectively implement Interactive Metronome (IM) with individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
2.0 Contact Hours SLP(ASHA) = 0.2 CEUs
2.0 Contact Hours OT/OTA (AOTA) = 0.2 CEUs
Autism challenges the individual, their family, the community and the practitioner. The complexity and variety of symptoms that define Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) require service providers to constantly update their knowledge and skills to best serve these individuals. Sensorimotor synchronization training with Interactive Metronome (IM), as part of a comprehensive treatment plan, has the potential to directly and positively influence the person’s ability to learn and engage with the world around him. This course will introduce practitioners to new advances in our understanding of ASD, including the pivotal role of timing & rhythm for speech, language, pragmatic, cognitive, motor and sensory processing skills. Participants will learn strategies to evaluate the unique strengths and needs of each individual with ASD as well as how to develop and implement effective IM training with consideration for communication, sensory, motor & behavioral challenges. The expert presenter will incorporate several videos and real examples to illustrate techniques.
• Introduction and review of course objectives
• Review of the most current research on timing, rhythm and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Characteristics of an effective IM training program for individuals with ASD
• Conducting the IM assessment with a person who has ASD
• Developing an effective IM training plan for the person with ASD
• Preparing & setting up the treatment environment for the person with ASD
• Implementing individualized IM training and treatment techniques that work well for individuals with ASD
• Educating the person with ASD and stakeholders regarding the benefit of IM training and home programming
• Presentation of case studies and period of question and answer
• Exam and course evaluation
Schedule a Time with Your Rep!
Become a provider, request more information