Interactive Metronome® is proud to be an Approved CE provider for AOTA & ASHA CEUs.
The Interactive Metronome®, Inc. has developed and patented a licensed technology trademarked as the Interactive Metronome®. (U.S. Patents #4,919,030; #5,529,498; #5,743,744; #6,719,690; other U.S. and foreign patents pending) Interactive Metronome®, Inc. is the sole source of the following products: Interactive Metronome®, Gait Mate® and IM Home. Because there are no other like-kind products available, course offerings will only cover information that pertains to the effective and safe use of the above-named products.
The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. (AOTA)
||Interactive Metronome® is approved by the Continuing Education board of AOTA to provide continuing education activities in occupational therapy. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
||Interactive Metronome® is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology. See course information for number of ASHA CEUs, instructional level and content area. ASHA CE Provider approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products or clinical procedures.
|Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology