Live Webinar Schedule
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR:
Overview of Adult Rehab with Interactive Metronome for Cognitive & Motor Skills
Register for Our Live Webinar on July 14, 2021, at 12pm – 1pm EST for FREE!
This informative course will provide an overview of the science, clinical application and portability of Interactive Metronome for adults with a variety of conditions in order to accelerate and exceed functional rehabilitation outcomes. In addition, participants will be introduced to the IM Fall Risk Reduction Program, a revolutionary approach that emphasizes the use of IM training in inpatient, outpatient and home healthcare settings to directly address areas of patient function that contribute to falls: impaired balance and gait, transfers, attention, impulsivity and fear of falling. Cases will be discussed.
0.1 AOTA; 1.25 NBCOT PDUs (1.0 contact hours)
PT/PTA & Other Disciplines Not Listed Above: If your discipline or state is not listed above, you may submit paperwork to your state board or association for CEUs if they allow you to do so. Please check with your state board/association prior to registering for this course.
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 12pm – 1pm EST
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- - Provide a minimum of 3 references that provide evidence of the effectiveness of Interactive Metronome;
- - List the 4 major components of motor learning and how IM impacts each;
- - Name at least 3 areas of function that may be positively impacted by timing & rhythm training.
Specific Learning Outcomes for Speech-Language Pathologists & Audiologists:
- - Provide a minimum of 3 references that provide evidence of the effectiveness of Interactive Metronome for cognitive and communication disorders;
- Name 3 conditions commonly seen by Speech-Language Pathologists in adult rehabilitation that may benefit from timing & rhythm training with Interactive Metronome.
-Speaker introduction & disclosure
-Interactive Metronome: What is it?
-The IM Effect: Millisecond Feedback for Timing
-Speech & Language Rehabilitation
-Fall Risk Reduction
-IM Fall Risk Reduction Protocol
-Q & A
-Online post-test & course evaluation
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST
Be sure to check back regularly for our updated webinar schedule. Also, check out our OnDemand course catalog for more great OnDemand webinars.
Cancellation: IM reserves the right to determine the appropriate recourse for any CE activity for unforeseeable circumstances. Participants may only transfer to a webinar at a later date, no refunds are permitted.