Welcome to IM Courses
The best way to learn about IM is to take an IM Certification Course or to speak with your representative. Join the 40,000+ professionals who are IM Certified by taking our 1-day LIVE Online IM Certification class or taking our On-Demand IM Certification Course & earn contact hours/ASHA and AOTA CEUs.
Peer-reviewed studies repeatedly confirm the importance of timing & rhythm for human performance. According to IM research, improving Neurotiming may result in better function in the following areas:
- Processing Speed
- Working Memory
- Executive Functions
- Expressive & Receptive Language
- Reading Comprehension, Rate & Fluency
- Upper extremity function (Parkinson’s, hemiplegia, CP, hand function)
- Motor coordination
- Athletic performance (golf, soccer)
Get IM Certified! There are 3 Certification Options.
#1 – LIVE, Online Certification Courses!
2021 course dates are now available for registration!
Attend a live online, 1-day course from 9:45 am – 5:15 pm EST, leading to full IM Certification. Live training is packed with dynamic content taught by an IM Provider with hands-on labs. Get all your questions answered and learn how this technology can transform patient outcomes and your practice. We’ve been told, “The best live course I’ve attended in years”, come see why! DON’T HAVE EQUIPMENT? NO PROBLEM! You can borrow it from us!
SEATS ARE LIMITED to the first 40 participants that register.
#2 – On-Demand Certification Courses
In this self-study, on-demand IM certification course you’ll have the convenience to study on your schedule and at your own pace.
Learn the scientific evidence behind IM and how to use and apply the Interactive Metronome to your clients, in a step by step, progressive learning program guided by professionally videoed IM Instructors.
Join the 40,000 professionals who are IM Certified!
Get Certified Quickly with this 8.5 Hour Course for only $249!
#3 – In-Person, Live Certification Courses
Regularly scheduled live Certification Classes are canceled until further notice, due to COVID-19.
However we are still doing Live Certification courses for smaller groups on a case by case basis. If you have an interest in arranging a LIVE certification course, please contact one of our representatives.
Explore our On-Demand Webinars! Free for a limited time!
*Please keep in mind, you can only register for 1 course at a time.
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR:
Maintaining Your Patient Relationships:
How SSDI Can Help
Register for Our Live Webinar on May 19, 2021, at 12pm – 1pm EST for FREE!
Sustaining your therapy practice can be challenging when your adult patients experience financial difficulties themselves. This course explains how you can help your patients achieve better treatment outcomes by access to vital income through the federal insurance program called Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). SSDI is a vital alternative when your patients’ have experienced a chronic injury or illness that prevents them from working.
Health conditions more likely to qualify for SSDI include stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, cancer, myasthenia gravis, and neurological and degenerative medical conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and osteoarthritis.
Interactive Metronome is collaborating with disability services provider, Allsup, to bring training that outlines the importance of SSDI for adult patients, why it’s often overlooked as a resource, the complexity of the application and appeals process, and how you can easily guide them to support with this process. Participants will add to their options for helping maintain the therapy relationship with their adult patients for as long as they need treatment, and be able to restart therapy with those who may have stopped due to financial limitations.
Date and Time: May 19, 2021, at 12pm – 1pm EST
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- - Describe the importance of Social Security Disability Insurance and its role for working-age adults.
- - List the characteristics and types of diseases and health conditions that are most commonly approved for SSDI by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- - Explain the three criteria that, when met by a patient, means they are likely to be eligible for SSDI and how to get connected with expert assistance in the evaluation process.
- - Describe the essential steps of the SSDI application and appeals process, which can be lengthy and complex for people facing injury and illness.
- - Understand your role as a therapy provider in helping to document your patient’s medical condition and provide ongoing care.
This course welcomes:
Providers treating adult patients (ages 18 to full retirement age) who have experienced severe injury or illness that may prevent them from working, or returning to work, for 12 months or longer.
*This course is not offered for CEUs.
- Introduction and Overview
- What Is SSDI? Why It Matters To Your Adult Patients
- SSDI: Vital Insurance Coverage that Most Workers Don’t Know About
- Top Conditions and Diseases Approved for SSDI, Nationwide
- Understanding Eligibility for SSDI and Three Essential Criteria
- Why Many Patients Give Up & Getting Help
- Your Value As A Treating Provider
- Questions and Answers
Date: May 19, 2020 Time: 12pm – 1pm EST
Get ready for the next step!
Upcoming Live Webinars
On Demand Library
IM Works. Find Out How it Can Impact Your Practice
With IM you can easily scale & grow your practice, all while achieving better patient outcomes!