Time, funds, distance and yes, even quarantines are a major obstacle to one of the most important facets of therapy: repetition.
This breakthrough, cloud-based modality is helping clinicians sustain & grow their practice because it allows clients to continue their IM training at home.
IM-Home is the perfect telehealth tool, offering unprecedented trackability compared to other modalities.
And best of all, it’s fun and clients love training on IM.
Sustain Your Practice During COVID-19 with IM-Home Remote Training
The COVID-19 quarantine is forcing private practitioners, hospitals and schools to figure out ways to help their clients and stay in business.
The IM-Home program is a cloud-based, turn-key Telehealth option that could save your practice.
Watch how April Christopherson, OTR/L, private clinic owner has leveraged IM-Home during COVID-19 as a telehealth tool to sustain & grow her practice, while keeping her clients progressing & winning.
IM-Home Telehealth Benefits
- Easy to set-up and works seamlessly in a home environment.
- Get certified quickly online or over the phone
- Train your clients remotely with proven IM technology
- Once your clinic reopens, continue in-person training with IM-Pro
- Access IM-Home eClinic via “the cloud”
- Trackability to monitor & validate training
- Mature, proven platform backed by science
- IM training template library for easy client setup
- Customizable training plans
- Access clients’ training reports in real-time
- Robust client messaging system to encourage compliance
How IM-Home Works
IM-Home is the remote telehealth training component of IM-360, a complete end-to-end treatment solution that works within your clinic and remotely at your client’s home. Here’s how it works:
- IM-Home treatment stations are sent to clients, who receive your tailor-made interactive metronome home training plan.
- Clients perform their training exercises at home & scores are instantly uploaded to the cloud, where you can review progress and adjust the plan as needed.
- Clinicians use the cloud-based eClinic’s messaging system to alert clients to treatment changes, to give specific directions or just to give words of encouragement.
- Clinicians can often bill for both IM-Home training and telehealth therapy sessions (see FAQ & Telehealth Guidelines)
- Once your clinic reopens, clients can resume training with IM-Pro at your clinic, without missing a beat because all training sessions are synced into e-Clinic.
- It’s the perfect time for telehealth services, using Zoom and IM-Home
- IM-Home can be billed under new telehealth rules as long as you are connected via video.
- Schedule a call with IM to learn about getting setup with IM-Home
- IM-Home training and telehealth consultations are now billable for insurance for OT, SLP & PT professionals. Requirements vary by state. View the Telehealth Guidelines for IM-Home
- IM-Home provides documented, client trackability
- IM-Home bulk discounts available
How do I offer IM-Home to my Clients?
- You must own or rent the IM Pro equipment. Call us to learn about our rental program.
- You must be IM-Pro certified. You can be certified online or at a Live Course location.
- You must also get IM-Home certified. This can be done quickly; contact us to find out how.
*** If you don’t own IM-Pro, contact us because we have generous specials running to get you started quickly with both IM-Pro and IM-Home!
Getting IM-Home Certified
Getting IM-Home certification is quick and easy! The fastest method is over the phone with an IM representative or you may take the FREE OnDemand IM-Home Certification Course (worth 0.1 ASHA & AOTA CEUS).
To get IM-Home certified contact your regional rep who can put you into contact with our IM-Home certification department.
After getting certified you will also be listed on the IM Locator Board as IM-Home Certified which can help boost your exposure as an Interactive Metronome telehealth specialist.
Getting Started is Easy
If you’re an existing IM-Pro provider, you can login and order your IM-Home units online and we can even ship units directly to your clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you’ve got questions about how IM-Home can be integrated into your practice and how the tele-health aspect might work in your particular situation.
We’ve put together a FAQ page to answer all your questions.
We also have consultants we can recommend to help you with the tele-health implementation and insurance billing. These experts can guide you on tele-health setup, insurance billing, state requirements adn best practices.
Find Out How It Can Impact Your Practice
With IM you can easily scale & grow your practice, all while achieving better patient outcomes!