Introduction to OnDemand Interactive Metronome Certification & Coaching
Discover the vital role of neural timing & synchronization for speech, language, cognitive, motor & sensory skills as we introduce you to Interactive Metronome, a patented biometric technology that measures and improves human timing.
Course Completion Steps
(70 Minutes Total):
- Refer to your course manual.
- Begin this course by watching the online video on this web page. Click the button in the lower left corner of the video to play or pause it as needed.
- Then complete the additional reading located in the course manual.
- Finally, complete the course post-test and evaluation.
IMPORTANT! To access the post-test and evaluation please do one of the following: Refer to the links in your OnDemand course registration email or login to the Provider Website and click on “My Courses”. If you’ve forgotten it, your username and password are located in your course registration email.
- Overview of Interactive Metronome® technology
- Importance of Timing & Rhythm
- Review of IM & Supporting Research Studies