IM-Home is infused with IM Universe Games!
- Clients who are limited in how many times they can come to your clinic each week due to school/work schedules, distance, insurance or financial limitations.
- Clients who would benefit from continued IM exercises even after they have been discharged for meeting their therapy goals.
- Clients suffering from a degenerative condition who would benefit from daily IM exercises.
The IM-Home program is individualized and overseen by a Certified IM Provider.
An individualized program that doesn’t require you to physically go to an IM Provider.
Did you know
IM holds over 15 years of research under it’s belt?
IM-Home for Children
Children with conditions from ADHD to Autism have successfully used IM-Home to improve their academic, physical, and interpersonal skills. Using IM-Home, kids are often better able to do the following:
- Sit calmly and concentrate on tasks like homework and reading
- Improve overall academic performance
- Interact more frequently with peers and family members
- Participate productively in enrichment activities like sports, music lessons, dance, martial arts, and gymnastics
- Use memory recall skills
- Follow multi-step directions
- Communicate more effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Feel and express greater self-confidence
IM-Home for Adults
Whether they suffer from Alzheimer’s, are recovering from a stroke, or have another condition that impacts mental and physical abilities, adults often notice improvements in their daily functioning abilities. With IM-Home, they are better able to do the following:
- Perform self-care activities, like dressing and eating independently
- Complete daily tasks like grocery shopping or driving to work on their own
- Filter out distractions and concentrate better on projects at home and work
- Process math calculations, like tipping at a restaurant, with greater ease
- Exhibit better balance, endurance, and coordination for walking, exercising, and playing sports
Find a Provider
Find a Local Provider to Start your IM training today!
To learn about IM-Home, look for our “IM-Home Certified” badge on our Provider Locator Board. Many Providers have completed additional training and may have additional badges in various areas. The badges are: Academic, Autism, Brain Injury/Stroke, Early Intervention, Home Health/SNF, Innovative Pediatrics, Motor (Neuro/Ortho), Other Neurological Conditions, Reading/Literacy, SPD/ADHD, Speech/Language, Sports, Telepractice and Visual Processing.
Learn the FREE & EASY ways to help cope
Get IM-Home Certified
*Only for IM Certified Professionals who have the IM Pro Equipment
IM was meant to be delivered as both an in-clinic and at-home program. Get confidence with the home-system on yourself using your IM-Home Demo unit before treating a patient. After successfully passing this post-test you will be listed on the IM Locator Board as IM-Home Certified.Get IM-Home Certified