Over 30,000 of the most prestigious clinicians, hospitals & universities use Interactive Metronome
Enter To Win!
Enter to win a FREE IM certification course. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
What is Interactive Metronome?
Interactive Metronome® (IM) is an evidence-based training and assessment tool proven to improve cognition, attention, focus, memory, speech/language, executive functioning, comprehension as well as motor & sensory skills.
Benefits of IM
- evidence based
- used by 30,000 of the top hospitals, universities & clincians
- achieve better patient outcomes
- track & measure progress
- both an assesment & training tool
- clinical support & training
IM Helps These Conditions…
Interactive Metronome® (IM) is shown to help a wide variety of conditions in adult and pediatric populations, such as:
Auditory Processing Disorder
Traumatic Brain Injuries
Learn More About IM Certification
The IM Certification course is packed with not only science but hands-on labs that keep you engaged and moving all day! This exciting course routinely receives rave reviews for attendees who come away feeling empowered that they can achieve better clinical outcomes for their patients.
“THE CERTIFICATION COURSE SET A GREAT STAGE FOR ME TO EXPAND MY PRACTICE. I CAN’T WAIT TO TAKE BOTH THE PEDIATRIC AND ADULT BEST PRACTICE COURSE!”
“THIS COURSE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. IT WASN’T YOUR TYPICAL “LISTEN TO INSTRUCTION READ FROM BOOK” I ACTUALLY LEARNED NEW & INTERESTING TECHNIQUES AND ACTIVITIES!”
“I LOVE HOW THE PROGRAM HAD LIMITLESS FUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS. I CAN SEE HOW MY PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WILL LOVE SITTING ON A BALANCE BALL OR DOING SIMPLE MATH TO IM.”
“EXCITING, PROMISING & CUTTING EDGE. IM WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO MY PRACTICE”
“I CAN’T WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE CLINIC AND TRY OUT SOME OF THE TECHNIQUES I’VE LEARNED!”
Clinicians Love IM
Clinicians want evidence-based tools that get results and this is where IM delivers.
Reasons clinicians love Interactive Metronome
- Multi-disciplinary tool
- Cross-discipline case coordination
- Baseline, realtime & over-time assessments
- Cloud based portal to track & share progress
- Clinical & Individualized support
- IM Academy, 90+ on-demands training webinars
- Coach multiple clients simultaneously
- Scale up your practice more easily
- Stand out by offering a proven, in-demand therapy
- Get listed as a licensed provider on our website
- In-person and on-demand training and support
Interactive Metronome In The News
In addition to a wealth of published research, IM has received an abundance of media attention including the CBS Early Show, CNN News, US News and World Report, as well as various segments that have aired on hundreds of TV affiliates, radio stations and national publications.